The ISOBUS CCI 1200 terminal for KUHN ISOBUS machines
26 November 2018
KUHN continues to innovate in the field of technologies involved in precision farming especially within the CCI group (Competence Center ISOBUS).
Cooperation within the CCI since 2009 has already led to the launch of ISOBUS terminals as well as various software applications. The CCI 1200 terminal certified by the Agricultural Industry Electronics Foundation (AEF) is the latest fruit of this successful cooperation and was developed with three priorities: more performance, more visibility and more flexibility.
The efforts resulted in a 30.5 cm (12.1 ") touchscreen terminal in the form of a tablet for simultaneous display of various essential information for the driver. Very comfortable, the anti-glare screen offers excellent visibility even when the sun is shining.
A multitude of applications are fitted as standard:
- CCI.TECU provides tractor basic information such as groundspeed, pto speed or hitch position.
- CCI.Control is a task controller that records directly all operations carried out with a specific ISOBUS equipment.
- CCI.Convert allows work with a biomass sensor and instantaneous modulation of the application rate according to the plant’s nutritional status.
- CCI.Cam allows connecting a camera and displaying images live on the terminal.
- CCI.Help System is an innovative support system for the farmer. Any time, he can access information on the currently opened apps and their functionalities. Settings are explained with pictures and videos.
As optional equipment, the CCI 1200 features various precision farming applications:
- CCI.Command Section: for automatic monitoring of sections and rows per GPS, up to 254 sections.
- CCI.Command Parallel Tracking: guidance assistance per GPS.
- CCI.Task Control: GPS application rate modulation from an application map in SHAPE or ISOXML shape. Compatibilities with the following maps have been validated: Agro conseil, Airinov, Atfarm, Axereal, Be Api, Berger Conseil Environnement, Défisol, Farmstar, Farmworks, Geosys Cérélia, Soyl Seed, SMAG, Strateos, MyEasyFarm Wanaka.
Among KUHN agricultural machines, the CCI 1200 terminal can control the following ISOBUS machine ranges:
- VENTA conventional seed drills
- TF front hopper
- ESPRO seed drills for min-till seeding
- MAXIMA and PLANTER precision seed drills
- AXIS, AXENT and AGT fertiliser spreaders
- GA gyrorakes
- LSB high density balers
- FB, VB round balers
- FBP, VBP, I-BIO+ baler-wrapper combinations for round bales
- SW 4014 wrappers for square bales
- DELTIS, ALTIS, LEXIS, METRIS, OCEANIS mounted and trailed sprayers